[the palaverist]

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

[why i love my job]

I just pencil-edited Minister Ban Ki-moon's acceptance speech for the United Nations Secretary-Generalship. I have no idea whether any of my edits and interpolations will make it into the final draft, but when Ban stands at that rostrum and delivers his speech, I'll know that I had a hand in. It's my tiny little sliver of history, and I'm excited about it.

A link to the speech will of course be provided once it has been delivered.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

[that inscrutable asian]
[sign of hope?]
[the compression obsession]
[harrison for congress via kos]
[the two koreas]
[ban's the man]
[bad company]
[because his pants say "m"]
[mtv-k is here]
[still more of that damn korean song]
Older

Events

New York Buddhist Gcal

Please Donate

[UNICEF]
[Seva Foundation]
[CARE]
[Médicins Sans Frontieres]
[RAWA]

Friends

Ambiguous
Robin's group blog.

Bits of Bliss
Things to be happy about. Add your own!

Blissfully Emparadoxed
T's personal blog.

Kate's l337 Journal
All you ever wanted to know about lung transplants and Star Wars.

La Roja Viaje
A blog about training ESL teachers in Kuwait.

Miriamjoyce
Blog of journalist Miriam Joyce.

Pagan Mom
The trials and tribulations of raising Josh's Pagan godson.

Polenblog
Everything you ever wanted to know about the Polenbergs, ever.

She Changes Everything She Touches
Rebecca's personal blog.